This is a course for existing M_o_R Practitioners to renew their current Practitioner status.
M_o_R was published in 2002 and refreshed in 2007 by the OGC to encourage public and private sector organisations to adopt a structured approach to managing threats and uncertainties across all aspects of their business.
This course is an in depth study of the refreshed 2007 M_o_R method and includes the highly valued Practitioner exam.
• Renew your existing M_o_R Accreditation
• Revisit the M_o_R method
• Learn refreshed useful techniques
• Sit the M_o_R Re-registration exam
• The 12 Principles
• The 4 step risk process
• Approaches to risk at the 4 perspectives
• The 8 areas of techniques
• The 6 appendices
• Re-registration exam
• The 2007 OGC M_o_R manual
• The M_o_R Challenge CD-ROM
2.5 days:£695.00 + VAT
There is recommended pre course reading of 5 - 8 hours and approximately 2 hours homework per night.
Practical Risk Management Workshop
COURSE DATES AND COSTS
No venues or dates are currently available
for this course.
CONTACT US NOW ON (+44) 0845 833 3210 FOR COMPETENCE
DEVELOPMENT FOR PEOPLE AND BUSINESS